Centrifuges at Fordo ‘No Longer Operational,’ U.N. Nuclear Watchdog Head Says The New York Times
Author: admin
-
Centrifuges at Fordo 'No Longer Operational,' U.N. Nuclear Watchdog Head Says – The New York Times
-

Khamenei sidestepped in Iran-Israel ceasefire decision
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was not involved in the negotiations or approval of the recent ceasefire agreement between Iran and Israel, according to information obtained by Iran International.
Decision-making regarding the truce was…
Continue Reading
-

Israel’s media amplifies war rhetoric, ignores Gaza’s suffering | Benjamin Netanyahu News
Last Thursday, just days after he had ordered strikes upon Iran, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stood outside Beersheba’s Soroka Hospital and spoke of his outrage that the building had been hit in an Iranian…
Continue Reading
-

Pentagon chief backs Trump on success of Iran strikes
US Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth insisted Thursday that American strikes on Iranian nuclear sites were a success, backing President Donald Trump and berating the media for covering an intelligence report that questioned the results of the…
Continue Reading
-

Netanyahu asks court to postpone corruption trial summons: lawyer
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked a court on Thursday to postpone his testimony in his long-running corruption trial, after US President Donald Trump called for the case to be cancelled altogether.
In a filing to the tribunal,…
Continue Reading
-

Cristiano Ronaldo to stay at Al Nassr until 2027
Cristiano Ronaldo inked a two-year extension with Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr, the club announced Thursday, following months of speculation over which team he would sign for next season.
“Cristiano Ronaldo is staying at @AlNassrFC until 2027,” the…
Continue Reading
-

Investigate possibility of Israeli drones' use of Azeri soil
TEHRAN, Jun. 26 (MNA) – The Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has asked his Azeri counterpart Ilham Aliyev to investigate the possibility of using Azerbaijani soil by Israeli drones during recent aggression on Iran.
Continue Reading
-

Trump admin insists Iran strikes success, attacks media
The Trump administration went on the offensive against the media Thursday over coverage of strikes on Iranian nuclear sites, insisting the operation was a total success and berating journalists for reporting on an intelligence assessment that…
Continue Reading
-

US military officials say Iran’s facilities are ‘destroyed’ after strike | Israel-Iran conflict News
United States Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Dan Caine have responded to a leaked intelligence report suggesting the military’s strikes against Iran’s nuclear facilities likely put the country back…
Continue Reading
-

Iran Retains High Military Capability to Counter Threats
Rear Admiral Brad Cooper, nominated to lead U.S. forces in the West Asia, told the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee during his confirmation hearing: “Iran still possesses significant tactical capabilities, and we must…
Continue Reading
